Best treatment to cure Excessive Sweating
Dr. Vi Sharma has worked in the field of cosmetic surgery
He has a Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, Monash University; and former member of the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine and the Royal Australian College of General Practice.
We are told that sweating is supposed to be one of the ways to get rid of toxins from your body. It is good for you to sweat, right? But the pit stains visibly present in your photos, sweaty hands while hand-shaking, and the continuous sweaty odour surrounding you might be turning you away from the positive sides of sweat.
Stop worrying already! This is the 21st century! Of course, your sweat problems can easily be solved here at Skin Club Cosmetic Doctors. Hyperhidrosis excessive sweating is the condition where many people suffer from excessive sweating in several parts of their face and body like their underarms, hairline, under breasts, upper lips, inner thighs, forehead, hands, and feet. A cosmetic remedy can cure everything nowadays; including Hyperhidrosis.
The sweat glands present on your face and body are responsible for making you sweat. Non-surgical injection therapy can be performed to rid you of Hyperhidrosis excessive sweating easily. The treatment can take even less than an hour to be completed by cosmetic doctors.
You know what hyperhidrosis is, but do you know the factors that can cause such a syndrome? Hyperhidrosis excessive sweating is more common than you think. 6 out of 10 people can suffer from excessive sweating syndrome. Some factors that can cause this syndrome are :
- Extreme heat
- Too much exercise
- Anxiety and stress from nervousness
- Passed down genetic conditions
- Certain foods containing caffeine and some spices
- Pituitary disease
- Very low rates of metabolism
- Antidepressant medications
If you see only some of these symptoms, you can try a few home remedies before going for clinical hyperhidrosis treatment. Easy and effective home remedies for excessive sweating include :
- Shower every day: Taking a shower regularly helps to reduce the number of odour-producing bacteria on your body. Dry yourself well, especially the parts of your body that you think sweat excessively.
- Use non-prescription antiperspirants: Antiperspirants can temporarily block your sweat secretion on the applied area. These products contain an aluminium-based compound which helps in sweat reduction. Use an antiperspirant every day after a shower to help with minor hyperhidrosis.
- Wear suitable clothes: Wear light or neutral colours, and natural fabrics like cotton and wool. Avoid synthetic materials like polyester, crepe and others. Natural fabrics allow your skin to breathe, and stop you from feeling hot and stuffy, thus reducing your sweat.
- Shoes: If you feel like your feet sweat excessively, try wearing open shoes like sandals or slippers. You can even go barefoot at home. Try to avoid stuffy shoes like sneakers as much as possible. Wash and dry your feet well. Shoes made of natural materials like leather can also help keep your sweat in check. If you are exercising, wear moisture-absorbing shoes.
- Socks: Socks may be a part of your problem. The residue of sweat in your socks gives birth to odour-producing bacteria, which can be a big hindrance. You should change your socks often, and wash your dirty socks in a solution of detergent and anti-bacterial liquid. Cotton socks are better for your feet than synthetic socks.
- Try relaxation techniques: Sweating may also result from extreme nervousness or anxiety. If you are naturally nervous, you must consider several relaxation techniques such as meditation and yoga. These can help you learn to control the stress that triggers sweating.
If the above steps do not help you much, do not go back to the corner worrying about excessive sweating treatments again. Just know that at this age, 99% of your cosmetic problems can be solved through several available cosmetic treatments. Leave it to our experts here at Skin Club Cosmetic Doctors to provide you with the solution and solve your problems with an excessive sweating treatment procedure.
If you feel like any part of your face or body is sweating excessively, you should consult our experts at Skin Club Cosmetic Doctors to get a proper diagnosis of your condition. After this, our Cosmetic doctors will consult you on the best possible treatment for your condition.
Doctors may suggest treatments such as:
- Minor Hyperhidrosis: Minor Hyperhidrosis can be treated with small changes in your lifestyle such as food habits, shower routines, using antiperspirants and wearing light cotton clothes made of breathable fabric.
- More serious Hyperhidrosis: Your doctor may prescribe you oral medications to treat your excessive sweat problems better. These may include Anticholinergic drugs, beta-blockers and even antidepressants in some cases if the cause for Hyperhidrosis excessive sweating is determined to be Psychological or emotional stress.
- Extreme Hyperhidrosis: Extreme forms of sweating may have to be treated through more thorough cosmetic treatments like Iontophoresis, Microwave Therapy or Botox Injections. Through these methods, the nerves of your sweat glands can be disabled.
If none of these treatments works for you, consider a sympathectomy surgery to remove your sweat glands from the affected areas.
But usually, non-surgical excessive sweating therapies are perfect solutions to cure your Hyperhidrosis excessive sweating. Depending on your diagnosis, you may have to go through 1 year of these treatments for complete results. These injections are also pain-free, causing just some mild discomfort for a few hours after the treatment. Non-surgical treatment is also relatively much safer and risk-free than surgical alternatives; which require incisions to be made on the targeted areas.
These non-surgical treatments usually begin to work within 3 – 5 days. Two weeks after therapy, there is a complete reduction in sweating. These therapies pose minimal downtime, and almost all activities of normal life can be resumed from the day after. People are advised to stay in a cool atmosphere generally after this. Non-surgical injection therapy is an effective treatment which can be performed to rid you of your Hyperhidrosis very easily. Excessive sweating treatment takes even less than an hour to be completed by our expert doctors here in Melbourne.
At Skin Club Cosmetic Doctors, here in Melbourne, we use high-grade Botox injections to treat Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating. Candidates are mostly satisfied with the results. Non-surgical excessive sweating treatments also pose almost zero downtime. You can resume almost all activities of your normal routine within 24 hours of each session of treatment. Depending on the severity of your condition, the doctor may suggest you go through 1 year of these therapy treatments for satisfactory results.
These injections are also pain-free. They may however cause you some mild discomfort for a few hours after the treatment session. You will most likely be used to the feeling as the sessions increase. Not to mention that non-surgical treatments are becoming extremely popular as opposed to surgical and invasive treatments nowadays. These forms of treatments are much safer as well as risk-free than surgical alternatives that require incisions to be made on the targeted areas.
Contact our experts here at Skin Club Cosmetic Doctors for the best and most effective results to treat your Hyperhidrosis excessive sweating syndrome.