[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.2″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
Dermal filler treatments including nonsurgical nose jobs have become more popular along with the advancements in cosmetic products and injectables available. While choosing the right cosmetic clinic to have your non-surgical nose job can be a difficult task, there are many reasons why you should consider SKIN CLUB – Cosmetic Doctors.
We only use high-quality hyaluronic acid injectable for our dermal filler treatments. We opt for hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler for several reasons:
- The body naturally produces hyaluronic acid in areas such as the skin and joints.
- Hyaluronic acid can retain collagen, increase moisture, and provide skin elasticity and flexibility for a more youthful appearance.
- HA is naturally dissolved by the body over time. It can be reversed in the event of a change of mind or for a correction. Other dermal fillers are semi-permanent and last in the body for a longer period and some of the substance remains in the body indefinitely.
- The results of the fillers typically last between 12-18 months.
- Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers can also be effective as a preventative treatment, reducing the visible signs of aging. It stimulates natural collagen production which results in increased firmness and volume.
We also like to share some questions to ask before your dermal filler appointment:
- What are your doctor’s qualifications?
- What dermal filler product are you using?
- Is this a Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) approved product?
- How long have you been doing this treatment?
- What are the risks and common side effects involved?